The Management of SUBIC BAY VIEW DIAMOND HOTEL would like to offer you a clean, safe, and enjoyable accommodation. In this regard, may we request for your cooperation in following:
* Management is not liable for loss of personal property; guests are advised to secure their personal belongings and valuables.
* Check-out time is 12:00nn; check-in time is 2:00 pm. Extension of stay will be charged 10% of the room rate per hour with the maximum of two hours stay only, exceeding the maximum time will be considered as one night stay and will be charged automatically. Late checkout requests requires 24 hours+ prior to checkout & extension of stay will be subject to room availability.
* Being an environmentally conscious hotel, change of bedding linens and hand/bath towel is done on the second day of stay. Extra pillow, towels, and other linens will incur a corresponding charge.
* Please turn over key card at Front Desk before departing the hotel. Lost key card will be charged Php 500 per card.
* Smoking inside the room is strictly prohibited. Php 1,000 penalty per offense will apply for smoking in room or corridors.
* Please switch-off lights, TV, air-con and other electrical appliances and please make sure all faucets / showers are properly turned-off when not in use.
* When unattended, please close room windows and keep doors locked.
* Please report immediately to Front Desk any damage to property or broken fixtures for prompt repair.
* Before or at designated Check-out Time, please allow our Housekeeping Staff to check your room. Missing items from the room will be charged to guest's account. Please allow 5 minutes check out time to facilitate.
* No pets are allowed in the property.
* The GUEST should ensure that nothing shall be attached to the floors, walls, and ceiling of DIAMOND HOTEL premises by nails, screws, glue gun or other means, otherwise any damage caused shall be charged to the guest.
* Please be courteous to other guests by keeping noise to a minimum in public areas and refrain from loud music and noise after midnight
* Only bottled mineral water and coffee is available at the hotel. Any additional corresponds additional charge.
* Rooms left in an uninhabitable state for incoming guest – for example lingering smell from market purchases, excessive mess, acts of vandalism – will be charged at a full night stay and/or reimbursement of loss/cost of replacement.
Thank you for your cooperation and have a nice and pleasant stay with us. We hope to see you all again in the future.
CLICK HERE to know the House Rules and Policy for Online Booking
If you wish to cancel your reservation, the booking fee, first night, or price of the accommodation may be charged depending on the policy of the hotel that you agreed to at the time of making the reservation.
You may also be charged additional fees according to the following schedule:
Cancellation more than 30 Days before check in: Full Refund.
Cancellation within 8 to 30 Days before check-in: Online Booking Fee.
Cancellation 7 Days and below before Check in:The value of 1st Night's Stay.
No Show, without cancellation: Full value of the booking
Non-arrival to the Hotel (No Show) :
If you fail to check-in on the first date but still continue your travel plan to stay at the hotel, please urgently contact us so we can keep the room for you for the rest of your booked nights. Otherwise, the entire reservation will be auto-cancelled and no refund will be issued.